- 100% – ZERO down loans
- Seller contributions up to 6%
- Must be primary residence of veteran
- Very LOW rates – 30 year fixed mortgages
- Conforming Loan amounts – up to $417,000
- No monthly mortgage insurance
- Credit does not need to be perfect – but there are minimum credit scores for each Lender. Your credit score can affect how much you will be approved for – or how much you can spend on the purchase price of a home when using a VA loan.
- An appraisal will be required for VA Purchase loans. Plumbing, heating, water, waste disposal, and electricity must be adequate for home occupancy. Oregon real estate laws also apply.
- Must be primary residence for the buyer – it is not for investors.
- You do not need to be a first time home buyer.
- Appraisal fee will be paid for at closing in Oregon
- Army Reserves and Oregon National Guard can be eligible with 6 years of continuous service
- Disabled Veterans may be exempt from the VA funding fee
Mat Stewart, Senior Mortgage Consultant
Rock River Financial
388 State Street
Salem, OR 97301
Office: (503) 616-2626
Cell: (503) 798-8474
Toll-Free: (877) 316-8202
Fax: (503) 316-8004
Apply On-line 24 hours a day with our local Company – safe and secure site: